- The Customer has the right to cancel their order up to 14 days of receiving the Product. If an order is cancelled, the Customer should return the Product immediately to Charbon London in the same condition that it was received, unused, undamaged and in its original packaging with all tags and care cards included. Any Product damaged or soiled may not be accepted.
- If the Customer receives a Product that is damaged, they must let Charbon London know within seven days or receiving the Product. Charbon London will refund or exchange the Product (subject to availability).
- The Product will remain the responsibility of the Customer until it is received at Charbon London. If the Product is deemed lost in the post, Charbon London will not refund the Customer. The Customer is recommended to use Recorded or Special Delivery with insurance cover.
- Unless the Product is faulty, the Customer will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the Product. If the Product is to be exchanged, Charbon London will cover the delivery charge. Return costs are not refundable except for faulty Product.
- Returns will not be accepted by Charbon London for personalised or Bespoke Goods unless the Product is faulty.
- Earrings cannot be returned to Charbon London due to hygiene reasons [unless the Product is faulty].
- The Customer should notify Charbon London's Customer Services team by email of a return of Product. Charbon London will confirm receipt by email advising of a return reference number.
- Returns should be sent to Charbon London, 5A Callow Street, London SW3 6BJ.
- Once the Product has been quality checked, Charbon London will either send an exchange Product or refund the cost of the Product, excluding the original delivery charge.